The abandoned animal feed mill in East Sussex.
The original building was built in 1380 but suffered a fire around 1880 and the mill was rebuilt on top of the original mill. Apparently the water wheel is still under what is currently there. The newer building was built in 1950 and re-modernised in 1968.
The last owners abandoned the site around 1999 and it has been left to rot ever since.